(Right-click and save target as to download)
Our second free eBook is based on our popular article series from last year. Updated for 2013, this 22 page guide tells you everything you need to know to get started with 5 popular creative programs that are freely available. As such, by following this guide, you can learn how to get started with creating your own animation, movie, music or art, without paying for expensive premium software.
- Free to download, print and share*
- Covers Blender, Gimp, Audacity, VirtualDub & DVD Flick
- Full colour with example screenshots
- Easy-to-follow layout
- Advice from personal experiences
- Links to all resources throughout
- Available in standard PDF format
*This eBook may be downloaded for free, printed for free and shared online and in printed form for free. Lightmaster Studios does not give permission for this eBook to be modified, copied, distributed for commercial gain or used for commercial purposes.
View the eBook on Scribd. here.